Ginny T. HsiaoGTH Law Group
Raised in Southern California, Ginny Hsiao attended the University of Tennessee College of Law after completing undergraduate studies in Political Science and Psychology at UCLA. Among Ms. Hsiao’s distinctions at University of Tennessee: President Criminal Law Society; Director UT Pro Bono/Domestic Violence Project/Homeless Project; Dean’s Citation for Outstanding Contribution to the Law School; Academic Achievement Awards for Pre-Trial Litigation, Family Law, Case Development; National Lawyers Guild Haywood Burns Fellowship.
Upon receiving her Juris Doctorate, Ms. Hsiao returned to California to practice law – first clerking with the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office, and then as the first associate at Chou & Chen LLP upon obtaining her bar license.
In 2004 Ms. Hsiao founded GTH Law Group, practicing continuously in the areas of family law, criminal defense, and immigration law for over a decade. Today, Ms. Hsiao focuses primarily in family and immigration laws. Her professional distinctions and activities include:
• Admitted to United States Supreme Court
• Admitted to United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit
• Admitted to California Supreme Court
• Admitted to United States District Court – Central District of California
• Voted Top Attorney in family law for Pasadena Magazine 4 years in a row
(2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015)
• Vice President, Board of Directors, and past treasurer of San Gabriel Valley Bar Association
• Member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
• Member of the Taiwanese American Lawyers Association
• Past-Member of National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
• Past-Member of Association of Trial Lawyers of America
• Volunteer attorney for the Neighborhood Legal Services in obtaining domestic violence restraining orders at the Pomona Courthouse
• Volunteer attorney at Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law
• Volunteer attorney for Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Naturalization workshops
Ms. Hsiao is also committed to supporting her local community through charitable development and service outreach. She is the Student Speakers Chair for Lions Club International District 4L1, past President of the Global Chinese Lions Club, and a member of the Board of Directors of the San Gabriel United Chinese Association.