MCLE Topic: “The Legal Ramifications of Interpreting and Translating” presented by Barry Schreiber, Esq.
Time: Friday, July 17, 2020 at 12 pm on Zoom. (Early to the meeting? Join us at 11:30 am for a networking session with your colleagues prior to the presentation.)
Register Here to View the Webinar Online: https://forms.gle/3MGHPAGgEAsveM5e6
About the Presenter:
The ‘2nd most interesting man in the world’
Partner in Israel based law firm, https://www.ogblaw.co.il/home
Marketing and Networking Director for Allied Interpreting
and Translating Services.
- Zaida, (grandfather), 5 grandkids, 3 children
- Practicing law for 49 years, in Florida-1971, Israel-1997
- Elected Miami-Dade County Florida Commissioner 1976-1990
- Past owner Farmers Insurance Agency
- Judge Pro-Tem, Municipal Court, City of Santa Fe. NM
- Certified Managerial Mediator and Work Place mediator,
- Certified Mediator State of Florida
- Financier/producer independent films
- Investment Banker, Investor in hi-tech startups, entrepreneur etc.
- Member of SAG/AFTRA since 1985-numerous films and TV shows
- Nominated to the Board of Governors, US Postal Service, by President Reagan
32d degree Mason/Shriner
This Zoom meeting is hosted by:
This online presentation is approved for 1.0 hour of credit towards the required MCLE for the State Bar of California. SGVBA is a Multiple Activity Provider.